|Title||Marketing Assistant Intern|
1. Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
2. Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
3. Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
4. Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
5. Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentation; distributing reports.
6. Writes articles and promotional material for the company.
7. Coordinates the production of a wide range of marketing communications.
Requirements of the role:
1. A degree in marketing (not an advantage)
2. Personable, presentable and articulate
3. Effective project management skills
4. Strong copywriting skill and the ability to communicate complex ideas
5. Sound understanding of marketing principles